WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Granddaughter's...Horses and Spring Break...

Our Neighbor was kind enough to invite our Granddaughter over for some fun in the saddle!! Her two Granddaughter's were here visiting from New York and invited Cassidy to come over. They wanted to share with her some of the horse riding fun!! Veronica was very patient and took what ever time was needed to give Cassidy some pointers before she climbed into the saddle.Ready to try it out?... Sure!! But he's so tall!! Always helps to have a little lift from behind!! Made it!!
Just a little adjustment...borrowed boots are hard to get into the stirrups on the first try...especially when they are 3 sizes bigger than I need!! LOL!!
It was worth "ALL" the effort!! I feel happy...I feel loved...I feel blessed!!

I'm sure glad that my Grandma & Grandpa have such fun neighbors to go visit!!

I (Cassidy) was a little disappointed when I found out that 'Tigger" & "Wyatt" we not quite ready for a young girl like me to ride yet. I'm really looking forward to when "GRANDPA SAYS" I can ride them!!...but until then it sure is nice to have other choices. :-)


THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING THE START OF MY SPRING BREAK SO SPECIAL!!

SAME TIME AND PLACE NEXT YEAR???

Hay!!.. by the way...my name is "CODY"!! Yeah!!.. I'm the "one" that keeps these girls smiling & having fun!!





1 comment:

  1. I love it! Cassidy is a lucky girl to have you in her life! :)

    ReplyDelete