WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

FIRST "LONG" TRAIL RIDE...

I'd like you to meet our very good friends...Cal and Kalie and of course their darling baby boy...Chet!! While I'm introducing everyone we can't forget the horses! Cal's horse is "Bud"& Kalie's horse is "Tango"!!
Steve and I would like to thank them for an awesome trail ride today!! :-) I know we have come a long way from home! I can't believe that a young puppy like you is "already" tired!! Maybe next time you will want to stay home!!...NOT!!

New best friends??
It's what every girl dreams of...a cute puppy & a beautiful horse on a trail ride!!
Wyatt & Nedra in a perfectly groomed arena!!
Working hard & trying to impress my new owner!!



Until me meet again!!

Next time maybe we will have to slip in a video of the newest team at the ranch!!




2 comments:

  1. It's been to long since I have checked the blogs and it looks like you have been busy! I love your new horse! He looks like he will be a lot of fun! Still hoping one of these days I can come out and ride with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nedra,

    Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! Hope you and Wyatt are doing well! Can't wait to see the new updates on your blog! :)

    Say hello to Steve for me,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete