WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Breakfast With Grandma !!!

 

MEMORIES WITH GRANDMA!!!

Day off from school...sure tastes good!!
 
 
LOTS OF LOVE IN THAT MUG!!

 
Waiting patiently for our order!!

 
Look at my picture!!
 
 
Mickey or Minnie Mouse??
 
 
I'm not sure I can eat "ALL" of this!!


 
Tastes great...finger lickin' good!!
 

It was WONDERFUL to be able to take my GRANDDAUGHTER'S out to BREAKFAST!!

Mommy said...they were really lookin' forward to this

&  I'm already lookin' forward to next time!! :-)

 
Do you remember your breakfast dates !?!
It's definitely one of the most happiest meals!! :-)
You can't agrue with that...just take another look at their smiling faces!! :-)
 
P.S. Fiona...Thanks for my sweet & special homemade card!! :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!! I always loved going out to breakfast. Dad would take just one of us and it would be a special father/daughter date. :)

    ReplyDelete