WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

THE LAST...

MOWING & BLOOMING FLOWERS !!
 
BACK YARD...
 

 
MASTER MOWER...
Just love the Ranch logo on his sweatshirt!
He loves the riding ones & I love the push ones!
I'm always afraid that I will run over the ground sprinkles! UGH!
 
FRONT YARD
 

Love the the angle mow job!
He surprised me one day & now it is the weekly mow pattern !!
 
 
Fall is ruff on my White Burch trees!!

 

 
Just a few roses still wanting to keep smiling!!
 


 
This is another one hanging on until the snow flies!!
 
 
Spreading all the grass clippings & leaves...
 

Still spreading...this is an awesome spreader!!
It spreads a lot of ranch waste !! Ha! Ha!
 


 
THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE WHEN IT WAS "BRAND NEW" !!
 
Steve bought this for "MY BIRTHDAY" 5 - 7 plus years ago and it is still going strong!!
"ALL" my friends and family laughed when I told them...but they weren't the ones pushing the heavy WHEEL BARROW!!
 
Steve and I both share this implement...it is a life saver !!
 

 
DON'T YOU WISH YOU HAD ONE ??

No comments:

Post a Comment