WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

WILD WOMEN OF THE WEST WEEKEND

As you can see... I DID WILD WOMEN OF THE WEST WEEKEND !!


MY DEAR SWEET HUBBY...made sure we were very comfortable for the weekend !!

He took us ( Wyatt and I ) to Bonina in Eltopia early Friday morning and made sure we were in the perfect spot.

Wyatt and I had all the comforts of home and then some !!

It was the beginning of a great weekend for my horse and I !!I didn't go for the cutting lessons.

Wyatt and I had a very important job in the cutting pen.

We both worked as a team to help hold the cattle in the upper middle part of the pen.

It takes a horse and rider on each top side to help the Cutter make a clean cut.

Then look out and watch the magic happen!!

It also take 2 horses and riders to help hold cattle in the bottom part of the pen...

they are called turn back riders. We all help to make sure each Cutter gets a chance to make a great score !!

Here is a picture of Wyatt and I to prove how hard we worked all weekend !!

I had some one taking some extra pictures for me...but my camera decided to double expose

all the extra shots. :-(

Maybe it is time for a really nice new one !!



We also had a cooking contest on Saturday night...that was after I was in the saddle "ALL" day !!

I had some one take my place and my horse so I could go create my entries.

I was able to make 2 different recipes...but the one that was the hit with the most votes...

was my fresh cranberry salsa. That is how I won this cute apron and a cute cap with bling on it. I should of taken a picture of the cap too...I always think of extra things during a new post.

One of the gals named Mary made this cute apron and the Wrangler pockets are

from her husbands jeans. LOL!!


Here is a closer look at the cute design !!

Needless to say I had a great time and made some new friends in the horse world !!
It really helped to build my self confidence even more...Wyatt and I had a ton of fun !!
I'm sure he is even looking forward to going back next year !! :-) :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment