WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Need a Tractor Tire ??


As you can see Steve and I have been working hard at making some obstacles for our horses !!

This is just one part...the "HUGE" tractor tire one !!

It took many shovels of dirt to fill these "BIG BOY'S" !!

So far...Steve's horse Twister is the pro... He has already climbed over the mountain of "3" multiple times !!

But... Tigger is coming "fast" up the back side !! LOL!


Hopefully I will be able to prove my story very soon...with some awesome pictures of the "2" !!


So stay tuned... you won't want to miss a thing this Summer !!


P.S. I'm having fun using some "new" software !

The best part it's free !!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Those are some huge tires! :) Gracie is looking with me and said "I wonder if I can go ride her horses sometime?" I said YES!! So we need to plan a time to get together! Glad you got picassa figured out!! :)

    ReplyDelete