WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

"HANDSOME RANCH PUPPY"

"Look" how big I've gotten since our last post!!
Today I'm already 4 months old and way to heavy for Mom to carry me around! I'm sort of sad about that...it was a fun time being a tiny puppy!...but as you can see below I'm having lots of fun going to town with Mom & sometimes even with Dad. :-) I just love going to "FREDDY'S with Mom...she always brings me out a "new" chew bone or a "new" squeaky toy!! :-) I also love driving Dad a little crazy with those!! LOL!!
I really should be a little kinder to my Dad...since he donated his very "OLD" shoe for me to enjoy when I get a little bored in the car. If I (Mom) only had some extra time to write about the story of the ..."OLD SHOE" !! LOL!!
Anyway... Thanks a bunch Dad!!
Mom had so many fun things to share about me this past month...she is going to do 2 blogs in one evening...yes I said 2 blogs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment