WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Many Rides?

One of "MANY RIDES" !!! Tigger and I are becoming a great team!!!
He is such a quick learner and tons of fun to teach and ride.
He has such a willing spirit and great work attitude!!!
Our actual first ride was on...April 28th!! :)
I felt as if "HE" was looking forward to that "SPECIAL EVENT" and there was "NOT" even any little hint of "BUCKING"!!
WHAT A "GOOD BOY" !!!
I say that so often... I'm wondering if he thinks I've changed his name??
I feel even more blessed "every time" I have the opportunity to play and ride.
We are up to trotting and roll backs...next time we will be cantering/loping.
That is if this crazy weather (RAIN.. RAIN.. & MORE RAIN) will allow us to continue on a regular basis.
I guess one good thing about "rainy days" it gives me a chance to catch up on my blogging. LOL!!!


I'm hoping to post a video of us loping in the arena real soon!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. He is so pretty Nedra. Looks like a good boy. The woman who coached Katy for years is the one who sold her Dude. Ruth always said she'd rather breed a mind into them than beauty. She ended up with both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture at the top of your blog! I'm so excited you are getting some riding time in, well not this week I suppose! LOL Can't wait to see him in person. One of these days we are going to have to stop by after church and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete