WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

PRACTICE AND TRAIL CHALLENGE

Practice Makes Perfect!! :)
There will be 10 obstacles that I (Tigger) need to practice for and here are a few.
Down the bank & up again.Log jam...trying to figure out just where
"I" need to put my little hoofs.
The bridge obstacle is my favorite!!
Can you see the smile on my face??


At the end of a long day every horse deserves
a little drink from the irrigation weir box.
Don't you think?



Mom's are good about making sure you stay
hydrated and of course loved. :)





TRAIL CHALLENGE...BEGINS !!
The wind never ends!! ... & makes the trail challenge 10 times more difficult !!
First obstacle...log jam. Good thing Mom made me practice!





Crossing the bridge...I loved this one!!






"Z" obstacle...I had to back thru and I'm not piratically fond of this one.






Now you can see why I don't really care for this obstacle !!







Here is proof that we competed and placed 2nd place!! :)



Tigger did such an awesome job with the "TRAIL CHALLENGE" !!
He exceeded "ALL" my expectations and then some!!
He didn't refuse any obstacles and was a good sport the whole weekend!!
We are both looking forward to the next competition and the next and the next !!!
I'm sure you really want a "Tigger" in your barn...now more than ever. :)
I'm not sure if I ever told any one what Tigger's registered name was...we'll now you know!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nedra! Looks like you had a great first trail challenge! Good job Tigger!!

    ReplyDelete