WINTER PROJECT !!

WINTER PROJECT !!
WINTER PROJECT !!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"TIGGER"


Meet Tigger !!!
~January 29th~
This is Tigger and I the day we picked him up! He obviously needs a good bubble-bath and we took care of that a few days after we got home. He didn't even mind!
He caught my eye about 3 months ago !!!
I couldn't stop dreaming about his beautiful mane !!! As you can see for yourself !!!
He is going to be my new "PROJECT"...something I have put off for
40 years...did I just say 40 years?
We'll I better get busy right away...time is running out!!! LOL!!!

The best reason I could find for starting a "BLOG" ... Buying a new colt and keeping you all up-dated on his and my progress.

THOUGHT !!! ... * Dreaming about* ... "MY" first ride!!!
As soon as it "STOPS" raining ~ I can "START" training !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment